Friday, September 25, 2009

Week 03

Week-03

Tonight was Melissa Brett's CD release party for The Butterfly Ball at The Listening Room in Nashville.  As always, Melissa was ravishing and put on a great show.  It was very exciting to see everyone ooh and aah over the CD, since I did the graphic design for it.  :^) 

I felt pretty awkward afterward, though, and ran away pretty soon after Melissa wrapped up on stage.  Social graces just don't come naturally for me.  *sigh*  I wish I could not be so anxious in situations that involve socializing.

I forgot the camera, so I took this photo with my cell phone.  However, I have no idea how to pull pictures from my cell phone onto the computer without bugging my hunka-hunka-I.T.-love, so I figured I'd take a picture with my butterfly shirt that everyone liked.  I made this shirt when I was but a wee lass.  I was rockin' the t-shirt paint.  Oh, yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment