Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Week 27

Week27

This week, I ventured out to Drifters with some folks from work for karaoke fun!  I do enjoy karaoke with good friends.  :^)  Lots of smiling, friendly faces were there: James, Lindsay, Sarah, Becci, John, Angela, Bryan (with a "y"), and our karaoke host Akil.

Pictured above are Akil and Becci singing "Up, Up, and Away" (with the back view of James in the booth).  Special thanks to John for catching the photo with the arms UP!  I have a couple more pictures: another photo of this scene (without arms up... *sigh*), one of Sarah, and there's a super-secret one.  I didn't want to be That Girl With The Camera, so I just took a couple for this weblog.

More about Drifter's is here, and Akil hosts karaoke there on Tuesday nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment