Saturday, April 3, 2010

Week 30

Week30

Yes, I have worked at TPAC since 2002 (with a small break therein), and today was the first time I've ever visited our satellite Box Office location at Davis-Kidd Booksellers in The Mall at Green Hills.  I've faithfully placed it with full approved verbiage into every admat where the Box Office is mentioned – "TPAC Box Office (Downtown or at Davis-Kidd Booksellers in The Mall at Green Hills)."  I've discussed it with coworkers.  And now, I can say I've actually been there.  :^)

I tested some signage material swatches with J.G., but then he got a customer (as seen in the photo), and I finished measuring and headed out.  It was painless, as far as working for a bit on a day off goes.

More info about TPAC's Box Office locations here, and more info about Davis-Kidd here.

No comments:

Post a Comment