Saturday, April 17, 2010

Week 32

Week32-A

I went to two new places this week!  The first was Destination Motorcycles in Lenoir City, Tennessee, to pick up Darrell's new Speed Triple.  My brother Christopher came into town and went with us, and it was nice to spend time with him on the way there and back.  Also, my best friend Brianne stopped by to say hello with her buddy Rick.  It was very exciting!

I think Darrell's going to name his new motorcycle Ariel... she is a hot red-head, just like The Little Mermaid.  Ha!

While Darrell was out of town Sunday, I took pictures of us on it: Me, Sarah, and Christopher

More info about Destination Motorcycles here.

Week32-B

The second new place I went was to Amy Starnes' birthday party at her friend Emily's house.  Amy is such a bundle of Bono-loving energy!  I brought Darrell, Christopher, and Sarah Peacock to the party with me, and I got to see some friends there and meet some of Amy's buds.  It was definitely an adventure.  :^)

I normally post "more info" links at the end of new places, but I shouldn't post more info about Emily's house... I will post more info about Bono!  More info about Bono and U2 here...

No comments:

Post a Comment